Providing a powerful boost for gaming, video editig and rendering is the Kingston FURY Beast DDR4 RAM! This cost-effective upgrade is available in 2666MHz–3733MHz speeds, CL15–19 latencies, single-module capacities of 4GB–32GB and kit capacities of 8GB–128GB. Plug and Play automatic overclocking and Intel XMP-ready make the FURY Beast DDR4 the ideal choice for your next build or upgrade. FURY Beast DDR4 stays cool with its stylish, low-profile heat spreader. It’s 100% tested at speed and backed by a lifetime warranty, it’s an easy, worry-free upgrade for your Intel or AMD-based system.
Updated low-profile heat spreader
The sleek-looking new heat spreader is a great upgrade for your battle station’s style.
High-performance, cost-effective upgrade
FURY DDR4 is the perfect choice for a system builder, or someone looking for an upgrade to jumpstart their sluggish system.
Our engineers have predefined Intel Extreme Memory Profiles designed to maximize the performance of our memory modules, reaching speeds up to 3466MHz.
• Power Supply: VDD = 1.2V Typical
• VDDQ = 1.2V Typical
• VPP = 2.5V Typical
• VDDSPD = 2.2V to 3.6V
• On-Die termination (ODT)
• 16 internal banks; 4 groups of 4 banks each
• Bi-Directional Differential Data Strobe
• 8 bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length (BL) switch on-the-fly BL8 or BC4(Burst Chop)
• Height 1.3425” (34.1mm), w/heatsink
16GB (1 x 16GB)
• Default (JEDEC): DDR4-2400 CL17-17-17 @1.2V
• XMP Profile #1: DDR4-3200 CL16-20-20 @1.35V
• XMP Profile #2: DDR4-3000 CL16-19-19 @1.35V
There are no reviews yet.